University Budget Office is responsible for:
- development, oversight, and reports of the university’s operating budgets;
- budget administration, accounting, and cash management for capital improvement projects;
- development and maintenance of appropriated internal budget reporting;
- analyze the multi-year financial plans, budgets, and recommended annual fee/charge increases of receipts supported organizations;
- ensure that all financial and human resource systems development include all budgetary and financial information required by the governing agencies; and,
- interface with external financial organizations such as UNC General Administration, Office of State Budget and Management, Legislative Fiscal Research, and financial officers of other institutions within the UNC System.