Office of Cost Analysis is responsible for:
- Review of proposed rates, analyses, and final rate approvals for service centers charging contract and grant projects or external federal customers;
- Set-up, analysis, and monitoring of Auxiliary Sales and Service, Agency and certain gift trust fund projects (those not handled by Foundations Accounting and Investments);
- Maintenance of the University’s financial dashboard website and associated financial data presentations;
- Contribute to University efforts on resource allocations and cost analysis such as Budget Restructuring, Strategic Resource Management, and Enrollment Planning; and
- Assistance with other special projects, such as work to support the University’s F&A rate proposal.