Office of Cost Analysis is responsible for:
- Review of proposed rates, analyses, and final rate approvals for service centers charging contract and grant projects or external federal customers;
- Set-up, analysis, and monitoring of Auxiliary Sales and Service, Agency and certain gift trust fund projects (those not handled by Foundations Accounting and Investments);
- Maintenance of the University’s financial dashboards websites and associated financial data presentations;
- Contributions to University efforts on resource allocation methodology and cost analysis, such as the Budget Restructuring Task Force and Strategic Resource Management Working Group; and
- Assistance with other special projects, such as current work to support the University’s next F&A rate proposal and Enrollment Planning.